Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Enlightenment.

"The Secret inside the IPAD. Someone broke into the iPad first... who wouldve think it?!."
http://www.bored.com/image

Haha I love it. I am not very tech savvy but I really am not quite sure I understand the whole Ipad rage...its just a larger sized Iphone and or a smaller sized laptop - right? Someone enlighten me because I feel as though I am off in another world on this topic.


Back tommorow with more!
New boss lady is totally interrupting my little blogging hobby - how rude.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have to admit...I REALLY want one of these! I did a little research when they first announced them, and you're right--they are pretty much like an oversized Ipod(and I LOVE my Ipod) and a mini computer.

Jo said...

You know what? I don't get it either. They're sort of a cross between a laptop and an iPOD, I guess, but I can't see the advantage. Maybe it's a matter of creating the market, and then finding something to fill it. I dunno...

Sarah said...

Tagged you with something on my blog:)