Ok so first on the agenda for today is to finally join the Letter Game that Emily from Vineyard Vogue (http://vineyardvogue.blogspot.com/) sent me. If you want to play just leave me a comment (as I did) and I will send you a letter :) All you do is post ten things that you enjoy in life that begins with the letter you are given. If anyone comments on your list or post you send them a letter and yada yada, I think you probably get the point by now. OK, so my letter is L, hmmm what oh what do I LOVE that starts with the letter L...
1. LOVE. I like everything about love. Whether I am knee deep in my own puddle of love or I am watching others flying sky high, with that "I'm in love, nothing can phase me" kind of look - I love it. Sure there comes messyiness and sometimes hurt but what would life be like without it?This is a great site and has a fantastic collection of what love looks like through a lens, http://leloveimage.blogspot.com/.
2. Limos - who doesn't?
3. Lady Bugs - They are good luck and definitely the cutest of all the little critters.
4. I love lamp. Hehe I couldn't help myself! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VGM_jAzPj8
5. Lace is always pretty, its one of the few fabrics that I unconditionally love. It can do no harm in my book.
7. LIPSTICK JUNGLE - I sooo hope it doesn't get cancelled :(
8. Lists. I always have a running list for about 4 different categories. Banking list, food list, calendar list, life list.
9. Lightening but only during the day. I think I may have been struck by lightening in another liftetime or something.
10. Lollipops! O, lolli lolli POP!
Friday Fun Fact:
Shakespeare invented the words "assassination" and "bump."
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTABULOUS WEEKEND!