Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grooving

Ever feel like your brain is just twirling and swirling and there's no end in sight? That is how I feel this week. There are so many loose ends in every facet of my life that need to be reeled in and sorted out.

Here are some of the issues at hand...

1. We spent much of our 4th of July weekend with Geo's family and it was the first time we saw many of his family members post our engagement, so there was lots of wedding excitement going on. Which was great and so much fun to talk about, however I had kind of stopped thinking about wedding planning (I mean it's over a year away, I've got ages to sort it out, right?), but after talking about it with them I started to think of ALL the things that need to get done, one of them being figure out the music. 

How are we going to get everyone off there butts, on their feet and GROOVING?! 

Since we aren't serving alcohol at our wedding, we need to have killer music! We've started to put a playlist together but I'd love to hear if any readers (if there are any!) have song "MUSTS". Two of our favorites are: 
AND

2. Since our wedding isn't until October, 2014 we are going to use this year to save and hopefully purchase a house before the big day. I've been drawn to coastal towns for a long time and George grew up in one, so needless to say, we are both in love with a coastal town :) Scituate, MA is perfectly us. 

One thing I'm not over-thinking or stressing about is my family vacation to Maine next week. I. CANNOT. WAIT.


No comments: