Thursday, February 16, 2012

Moley, Moley, Mole!

There's nothing like getting off the phone with a friend and thinking, "I'm so happy she's still in my life", which is exactly how I felt today. 

This is a friend who's in my life via "texting" most weeks and then maybe we'll get a good phone convo in twice a month? So no, we aren't attached at the hip but when we do get a chance to sit down and catch up it is just perfect. We understand each others priorities in life and encourage one another to challenge ourselves as daughters, sisters, friends, girlfriends and most of all, women. We are on our way to having it all and it's so nice to know she is rooting for me, just as I am rooting for her.

This friend of mine is getting married this Fall and I could not be more thrilled for her. My hope for her is that she is able to look past all the tiny details and focus on this amazing time in her life. It's a time where you are vowing to be a better person that you already are, a more selfless, committed and compassionate person - when I put it that way it sounds scary as shit!! :) But if anyone can do it she can and I couldn't be more happy for her. 

Now excuse me, I really need to go bufanna... 

Classy Times:
- wine out of a water bottle
- re-watching the housewives, immediately after the first airing
- you puke in the toilet, I've got the sink
- lets chop up some raw onions and throw them in the boiling water - yum.
- bra-less hug!
- "you're a racist!" hehe
- "happpppy birthdayyyy mr. president..." poor Frank
- cuddling for body warmth in our freezing apartment
- underwear down the toilet - I know you did it!
- double orange creamsicle shots please (got our country on!)
- too many bad cab experiences to count, all of them going badly because of me...

Lots of fun! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay It was great catching up! So glad you're back to the blog :) Have a great weekend and we'll have to get together after XOXO