Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Shenanigans!

"Everyday is a gift, thats why they call it the present."
Anonymous

I love this quote! Haha I came across it and found it to be on the lighter side and something I think most of us can agree with (most days anyways). Everyday really is a gift, and one that we should all be thankful for. There is not much to it, and it is certainly not as "deep" as previous quotes but I just thought, eh the sun is out, people are happy, its Friday and I have a lovely weekend ahead of me - why not pay homage to the great gift that everyday really is.

I also found this awesome assortment of quotes that got a chuckle out of me, hope you enjoy!

The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money. - David Richerby
Better an empty head than an empty bed. - Anon
This could be entertaining, meaning embarrassing. - Anon
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Anon
When you have someone by the balls their hearts and minds soon follow. - Anon
Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's in trouble. - Dennis Fakes

3 comments:

Haddock said...

HA ha ....like that .....The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money. - David Richerby

Anonymous said...

haha... toothfairy is my favorite too!lol good quotes... and you knowhow I love quotes!!

Jo said...

Omigosh, I love the quotes. The middle name -- oh yes...! *heh*