You know you are Irish if:
- You will never play professional basketball
- You swear very well
- At least one of your cousins holds political office
- You think you sing very well
- You have no idea how to make a long story short
- You are very good at playing a lot of very bad golf
- There isn't a huge difference between losing your temper and killing someone
- Much of your food was boiled
- You have never hit your head on the ceiling
- You spent a good portion of your childhood kneeling
- You're strangely poetic after a few beers
- You're poetic a lot
- You will be punched for no good reason... Some punches directed at you are legacies from past generations
- Your sister will punch you because your brother punched her
- Many of your sisters are named Catherine, Elizabeth or Mary... and one is named Mary Catherine Elizabeth
- Someone in your family is incredibly cheap It is more than likely you
- You don't know the words but that doesn't stop you from singing
- You can't wait for the other guy to stop talking so you can start talking "Irish Stew" is the euphemism for "boiled leftovers from the fridge"
- You're not nearly as funny as you think you are, but what you lack in talent, you make up for in frequency
- There wasn't a huge difference between your last wake and your last kegger party
- You are, or know someone, named "Murph" If you don't know Murph, then you know a "Mac" or a "Mc"
- If you don't know Murph, Mac or Mc, then you know "Sully"
- You'll probably also know Sully McMurphy
~Wish I was back here with these cool peeps~
HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY EVERYONE!