- 1.The constant supply of dirty dishes in the sink.
- 2. The daily run to catch the train.
- 3. Then once on the train, the ability to over look every gross smell, and sneeze or cough that I swear is always propelled in my direction.
- 4. The ever present long line at Dunkin Donuts.
- 5. The fact that I always seem to buy yogurt that goes bad in 2.3 days!
- AND ALL OF THIS IS JUST WHAT TRIES MY PATIENCE FROM 7 TO 9 IN THE MORNING!
My patience is something that I seem to lack in as I get older, and considering I am only 23 I am nervous for my sanity and the sanity of those who have to put up with me :) However, I have heard the first step to overcoming any problem is admitting you have one in the first place. So here goes nothing;
I, Aubrey Burke, am no grasshopper with patience. One step at a time...